warm sun and wind in my ear="padding-left: 10px;">we'll watch the world from above as it spins to the rhythm of lovefeeling like letting go, oh oh oh oh: 10px;">,It's no air, no air When your heart's under attack gotta to give whatever i haveshout it from the roof top write it on the skylinThis ain't a song for the broken-hearted, no silent prayers for the faith-departed And I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd,You're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud I bust the windows out your car , And no it did'nt mend my broken heartYou may say I'm a dreamer , but I'm not the only one
entries
profile
linkage
comment
credits
home
home
hello you over there
Navigate with the tabs above if you didn't already know.
Today I CANT GO PRECAMP!!! BECOZ OF THT DUH YOG REHEARSAL(WHERE it will end up USELESS coz the trainer will only choose SOME!!!PFFT) TODAY'S PRECAMP IS OUT-DOOR COOKING , that SHOULD be fun ... TMW is GADGETS :(
Anyway , I'm PISSED, P-I-S-S-E-D !!!
profile
hi, you.
serene
me profile here
ha ha ha ha this is serene:D this is me's very failed blog. this is my fricking fail blog , i have problems for tag board , so sorry ha ha he he ... i'm mad and random.i luv you and hate you bolditalicunderlinestrikeout